The Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Training Pathway describes the framework for training MBCT teachers. It is based on the training guidelines in the Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy treatment manual (Segal, Williams & Teasdale, 2013) as well as expert opinion and consensus. The intention behind its development was to answer the simple question, “what are the training standards for potential MBCT instructors?” It was also felt that broad dissemination of this framework would to help support colleagues around the world with an interest in developing MBCT training programs in their own countries.
Other Centres include:
1. Oxford Mindfulness Centre offers different professional trainings in MBCT.
2. The University of Geneva offers Postgraduate Training in Mindfulness-Based Therapies.
3. MBCT France offers a directory of MBCT instructors and training resources in France.
5. MBCT teacher qualification and certification offered through UCSD Center for Mindfulness
6. Postgraduate Certificate in MBCT offered through: The University of Exeter’s Mood Disorders Centre
7. Master’s Degree in Mindfulness-Based Approaches offered through Bangor University, Wales